BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

He changes so many....


Haiz...
He changes so many...
When open school he already changes....
But i dun care...
But now...
Chg till dunno how to said....
Wat also follow ppl style?
I also dunno wat he think...
@@
Today...
Actually lc me...
Said my pmr result so fester than his sis...
So lc...
I no like this fren also good...
Then he said *i think my math good than me*
Wat means?
I dunno why he changes to so lc?
Becoz his girl fren?
Or?
Or 1pepole?
Then he said*my all subject good than u*
Then said my add math at spm cant get A...
Then u very good?
Dun so lc...
And every time follow a pepole?
Like a dog?
Then his face direction our class...
Not 1day...
Is every day...
"Hao lan yeng"?
I pui...
Wat the fuck...
That hair like a shit...
U tot all people face u?
Impossible...

Afternoon
Jesmay call me...
Coz we long time no chat edi...
so we chat about 1hour 15min...
Wa...
Poor edi haha...
Then said ***********************
Haha...
We take about many people...

0 comments:

~PuZzLe~